- Istanbul Tours
- Turkey Tours
- Daily City Tours
- Group Tours
- Cappadocia Tours
- Biblical Tours
- Sailing and Yatching
Pick up from the lobby at 08:30 for Istanbul Byzantium Tour,
ST.SOPHIA; It was built by Emperor Justiniaus in the 4th century. It is one of the largest basilica in the world and famous for its mosaics
HIPPODROME; The Old Hippodrome. There are three masterpieces where The old Byzantine horse races were held: Theodosius Obelisk, Bronze Serpent Column and Constantine Column.
Lunch at typical Turkish Restaurant in Istanbul,
BASILICA CISTERN; The name of this subterranean structure derives from a large public square on the First Hill of Constantinople, the Stoa Basilica, beneath which it was originally constructed. According to ancient historians, Emperor Constantine constructed a structure which was later rebuilt and enlarged by Emperor Justinian before the Nikea riots of 532.
CHORA MONASTERY; The Monastery was founded in the fifth century and contains wonderfully beautiful frescos and mosaics dating from 1000-1300 representing the Virgin Mary and the life of Jesus.
GRAND COVERED BAZAAR; A historical shopping place with more than 4000 shops inside. A wonderful historical ambient where you can find gold processing handicraft, hand-woven carpets, hand-painted ceramics, onyx and things for gift.
Approx. 17:00 back at the hotel.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?* Arrival, departure transfers and ground transportation.
* Transportation in non-smoking mini/midi bus with professional English speaking guide and experienced driver.
* All of the excursions mentioned in the schedule
* All of the meal mentioned in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner)
* Entrance to the various sites
* Services charges and local taxes
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?* Tips to staff, items of a personal nature.
* Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast).
* St. Sophia on Moday
* Topkapi Palace on Tuesday
* Grand Bazaar on Sunday